Antarctic Collective Ship Bronze Tomato, Captain Nana Gerrard
Log Date: 14:20 hours on March 28th, 2536
Interception Coordinates: 67°06’43.5″S, 78°05’01.3″W
Confiscated Vessel Name: n/a
Log/Inventory Number: #98
Net Weight: 138 Tons
Inventory of Antarctic Collective Assets Recovered:
- 17x Telecommunication/Radio Antennas,
- 11x Micro Vertical Axis Wind Turbines
- 19x Construction Barriers,
- 2x Nylon Sails from a Copper Class Defense Ship,
- 1x Fiberglass Head from a “Baghead” Advertising Structure,
- 65x Windows from Antarctic Homes,
- 2x Windows from a Golden Class Defense Ship*.
Remarks: Our boarding parties were able to take the ship with zero casualties. The only injuries were the result of friendly fire. Once able to search the vessel, our investigators discovered two windows belonging to a Golden class defense ship. These potentially essential finds were flagged for closer inspection and towed to the James Ross shipyard in Territory 1.
Record by: Deck Officer #R1-1116-01
Format: 4 3/8” x 6 1/2” inches, graphite and ink on paper.